Questions Begging for Answers (I’m serious – let me know)
* Are filberts even nuts?
* What the hell color is fawn?
* Did all those spam emails from my friends originate w/me?
* Can William tell when I don’t understand him?
* Why am I always talking about how the brain works?
* Can I erase and start over?
* Can Thomas J. write a crossword puzzle w/out “spa” as an answer?
* Is orange truly considered a neutral?
* Do I ever know what the hell I’m talking about?
* How many Swifters does one person need?
* Are ox tails really from the tail of the ox?
* How do you know when you’re too old to wear that any more?
* Does anyone keep bats as pets?
Here’s to creative synthesis . . . ?
Ellen Morris Prewitt
Did this blog really just add a GUN graphic to my post???!!!
Hmmmm . . . For seven, the answer can be googled(?). For six, a good conversation with friends or otherwise may help. All thirteen, fodder for ponder for which there may be no answer. When i seize the Smartphone to settle in short order questions such as these, a wise woman says, “That thing doesn’t allow good arguments anymore!” None of this makes life more manageable.